High Net Worth Divorce | Equitable Distribution | Complex Property Division| Alimony
Experienced Charlotte Lawyers For High Net Worth Divorce
Sophisticated, Ethical And Experienced Divorce Representation
Divorce cases involving marital estates of high net worth present unique challenges, not always found in cases involving mid-level or lower income estates. It takes an accomplished and experienced firm with a demonstrated reputation for success to properly manage the complexities that may arise during the process.
At Tom Bush Law Group, we provide sophisticated representation and qualified counsel in high-asset divorce and separation. Our clients include private physicians with multiple practices, business owners, banking executives and hedge fund managers, as well as other professionals throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
Assessing Proper Valuation Of The Marital Estate
The full disclosure of assets and proper valuation of the marital estate are important in all divorce cases, but especially in cases involving multiple, complex assets. Our attorneys work with qualified CPAs, financial planners, business valuation experts, tax professionals and forensic economists to ascertain the proper valuation of:
- Restricted stock awards
- Commercial property assets
- Business or personal investments
- Tangible and intangible business assets
- Active and passive appreciation of investments
- Compensation packages and pensions unique to executives
- Inheritances obtained during the marriage
- We then work closely with clients in negotiating complex property division agreements and alimony that protect their individual assets and minimize potential tax liabilities. We provide the utmost discretion in all aspects of our representation, whether clients are involved in negotiation, mediation or divorce litigation.